Covid BF.7 : Is India under threat?
This article is an effort to look into the impact of the current Covid BF.7 on India, by applying the principles of Astrology (KP astrology). This article does not make a claim about the findings mentioned in it, and appeals for taking all the necessary precautions in the light of the rising threats of Covid BF.7.
New year 2023 is a few days away. We are getting ready to welcome but, the news of the new variant BF.7 is dampening the joy. A fear has rippled through our hearts.
I made an attempt in the past to look into the covid trend and it’s impact on India. You can read this article here (click to read).
Some of my friends asked me to further look into the upcoming months and find astrologically the impact on Indians. This was in my mind for few days too.
The analysis is based on the question chart made for this query. The question chart is based on the KP horary astrology. I am writing the findings and after that giving explanation for those, who are interested to read about the analysis.
1. Indian masses are more fearful about the financial impact than health impact.
2. Government actions will help to arrest the deep impact of this variant on Indians. Restrictions will be imposed. The citizens will have mixed compliance to these advisories.
3. This variant will not be that dreaded as it’s predecessors. The morbidity (infection rate and progress) of the disease will be worrisome but mortality rate (death rate) will be lower as compared to past. The cure rate will be better though hospitals will see rise in reported cases in coming months. The rate of infection will be higher.
The major symptoms will be fever, and respiratory system obstructions, with painful conditions. The symptoms will afflict the patient for longer period after cure.
4. Indians have better immunity this time to face this wave. There will be the cases, and rise in cases would be observed. This variant will impact the infected ones with the prolonged negative health impact. Senior citizens, vulnerable class and working class of the society will be more in the impact zone. The rate of infection will be increasing.
5. The fear factor will be higher in the minds of the citizens. This will surely impact the economic activities in general. People will be apprehensive thus would have defensive approach.
6. The economic growth seems to slow down and, may fall short of the expectations.
7. This fearful situation seems fluctuating many times in the year 2023. We could feel 100% risk free like we experienced in 2022. During the year, there will be yo-yoing happening many times thus would not let feel ourselves at ease and peace.
|Question Chart credits - astrosage.com|